Wednesday, December 15, 2010

She loves the way he lies... all over again.


Eminem and Rhianna's video was a sort of a reminder for both my good friend and me.

Me? Just the Rihanna part, but for her....well, I guess for her bunch of boyfriends, it might be applicable.

She said she remembered me when upon hearing Rihanna sing this:
Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie

 And the rest of the violent psycho action was from the rest of her ex-boyfriends. 

But we forgot another friend, who "owned" the lyrics and the action of this video, and If you watched the video, I guess showing this screenshot pretty much says what is always the root of all their endless fights:
I'm feelin' a little sad about hearing some news today about the same friend who loves the way her beau lies all over again.

How can a 20/20 vision be so blind? I guess, friends can only do so much.

I'm not new to relationships and I am fully aware how Love can make us crazy, delirious, irrational, stupid and furious but still at the end of the day  it all boils down to our own choices.

At the end of the day, is it all worth it?

After 5 years, 10 years, will it be all worth it?

No comments: