I’ve been seeing the construction of “Isdaan” for the past year and have always wondered what’s taking it so long. So when my mom dined with her friends there and said she’s going to take the family there, I knew it’s something that I couldn’t miss.
We arrived at nearly six in the evening and were lucky enough to have a parking space as soon as we arrived. We thought we’re not going to be accommodated because it’s the long weekend after all. It’s a good thing that we came early for dinner that we got a table, more like our own floating hut and was able to roam around the enjoy the place.
Warning: A photo loaded entry. I actually took 325 pictures but chose the ones best for uploading for my readers wanting to check out the place.
Please be informed that if you want to have dinner at Isdaan, make sure you are not super hungry and you’re not in a hurry because it will take time for you to get settled in your floating huts.
And also take note that it is best to find a table/floating hut first before roaming around the place.
I love how Isdaan resto thought about practically everything that they provided life vest for kids the moment we arrived because it can be inevitable that these kids might fall off the floating huts or something.
Isdaan also have amenities for little children and kids
Other Attractions for the night:
Isdaan Halloween Monsters
Isdaan prepared for Halloween that made sure that there are some roaming white lady, chained monsters in mask, ready for guests photo op. I was actually scared of the “dead lady” because she looked really dead, I waited from a short distance for her to open her eyes and take a peak before I asked for her photo. I don’t want to get surprised with her opening eyes because I might fall off board and soak the DSLR I’m using.
Tacsiyapo, means “Nakakainis”– you buy a plate/glass/mugs( with prices like Php 15, 18, 60, 240) and even a working TV set (Php 1,800) so you can throw it against the wall to release your anger).
Caution: Cursing or using Vulgar words are not allowed that’s why you need to shout “Tacsiyapo”.
My friends in Grad School and I have been planning long before that we wanted to go to Tarlac for the “smashing of the plates” but when I found out that Isdaan in Calauan Laguna has it, it’s going to be the venue of our usual get together and sem-starters.
They provided life vest for the guests and there are at least 3 boats around. The boatmen are very nice and if you’re wondering how deep the water is, it’s only 3 feet! But still you wouldn’t want to fall into the water.
Statue of the late president Corazon Aquino, former President Joseph Estrada are available for Photo Ops. We also had our pictures taken with US President Barrack Obama and other amusing photos like the guards and waiters.
Last but definitely not the least, The Singing Cooks and Waiters!
Some interesting info:
- Isdaan Restaurant and Fun Park is 3 hectares in size located at National Highway in Calauan, Laguna. They have their original branch at Gerona, Tarlac and a new up and coming branch in Talavera, Nueva Ecija.
- It officially opened last October 8, 2011 but there are still some other under construction portions like additional huts and temples at the side and back area but you can hardly notice it.
- It is owned and operated by The Barrio Fiesta Singing Cooks and Watiers atbp., Bento Box, Barrio Grill, World Topps, Kilo-kilo grill atbp., Bakahan at Manukan Chain of popular Filipino restaurants.
- Since it is operated by several group of restaurant food chain companies, their menu varies and has a little bit of the regular best sellers from each of the mentioned restaurants.
- Their operating hours are daily from 10am to 11pm and the price ranges from Php18.00 (for Mineral water) and Php 4,950.00 (for whole lechon) Dishes ranges from 100+ to 700+ depending on the food choice and kilo.
- They accept CASH BASIS PAYMENTS ONLY and are not affiliated with any credit card company so make sure you are armed with cash.
- Contact Numbers: +63.49.566.0880 to 81 and +63.922.844.4392 to 93
November is coming up! I hope you had a great Halloweekend! Cheers! <3