Written Reverie

Monday, February 21, 2011

Kamayan sa Palaisdaan (Bay, Laguna, Philippines)

Since I've been getting inquiries from friends in Manila asking about the places to visit in Laguna, from now on I will make sure to bring a camera wherever I go just in case I get to stumble upon something interesting. Like yesterday after lunch, our parents surprised us by going to Kamayan sa Palaisdaan. I think I've been here before but it was not yet "developed".
How to get there:
Commute
1. LRT Buendia Bus Station
2. Take Green Star Bus going to Sta. Cruz, Laguna (Usually it has a small sign that says "Calamba/Collge")
3. Ask the driver to take you to Kamayan sa Palaisdaan located along the highway in Bay, Laguna.
4. If going to Sta. Cruz, the Kamayan sa Palaisdaan is located on the right side.
I'm not really good with map or directions, but I'll try my best. Now if you have your own vehicle:
1. From SLEX take exit to Calamba
2. From Calamba take the route to Sta. Cruz
3. Drive Straight Ahead Passing Los Baños
4. Look for the sign on the right side ( You can't miss it! Promise! )


Prices: Reasonable
Service: Make sure you are not super hungry, they will only cook upon ordering.
Add Ons: 
  • You can roam around the place and enjoy nature.
  • Great for taking pictures.
  • There's playground for kids.
  • You can go fishing. You just have to bring your own rod, and you pay for the fish that you caught. It depends on the type of fish.



Yes, You can go Fishing!














View from the Pavillon






Gotcha!






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog by Kea for ©keamistry.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

© Keamistry, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena