As I have posted in instagram, it has been more than two decades since I set foot inside the house of Philippines' National Hero, Dr. Jose P. Rizal. This deserves to be in my Project FeeTrail.
I remember when I was in second grade and we went to this house for our class field trip. I still recall the stair case, the wishing well, the four post bed that looked like those in horror movies.
New additions now are documents up for display like this log book of Jose Rizal's mother (?), I think, jotting down expenses. Cute, because we have similar handwriting but hers is fancier and it is also nice to know she does the accounting of the budget.
Second photo to the right below shows Dr. Rizal's relative, hanging out at his tombstone. I do not know where his tombstone is, but all I know is he was shot in Luneta Park. And because the reflection of my feet is included in the photos, these made it to this blog post hehe.
And I gotta brush up on my history.
No comments:
Post a Comment