Monday, November 11, 2013

The 3 million peso Mobile Home

When I was a kid, I dreamt of a car. It was not the regular car that one would name like a Jaguar, a Rolls Royce or a Maserati, it was a mobile home.

Now I know what it looks like for I have seen local celebrities drive around from one shooting location to another. I have always wondered what it looks like on the inside. 

Last weekend I tagged along with my sister to a work-related exhibit and saw this on the display:

It's a mobile home!
(More photos of the mobile home after the jump!)
This I can drive, because I am a stick shift driver:
 
I'm sorry. I really couldn't help my self but demand a photo op from my sister.
Look how comfy it is! 

It comes with it's own mini kitchen, complete with built in microwave and stove: 
Another very cozy couch at the back which (I think) can transform into a make shift bed:
 
The couch at the back also comes with its own TV: 
 
 It even has its own sink!
With water!!!
 It houses its own lavatory, not like the ones on those deluxe buses, but like the ones on the plane.

The only thing that's missing is... I don't think it has a closet (if you are a celebrity/actor). Maybe that's why celebrities buy this and have it customized.

 Another version of it: 
 But it looks likes more of a deluxe bus rather than the mobile home.

I prefer the mobile home.  

The price of the mobile home? It's in the title. :) 

No comments: