Friday, December 9, 2011

So busy that I can't get anything done

Seriously.

Ever since December hit the town I've been putting loads in my plate not to mention saying YES to almost every invite.

I seriously can't get anything done unless I cram. ( Hello there @yeyeahye, I'm  a certified UPian now.)

Despite my being busy and all, I've been really having a good night sleep.

I've got drafts lined up but I can't seem to have the time to really sit on it and blog. I've been taking my life seriously and really living it so most of the time I am off cyberspace.

And I don't use my mobile phone that much anymore. So rare that I think I want a pager, but I doubt if people still remember using a pager.

I never really thought that I'd get to say this but yeah, IGNORANCE can sometime be a BLISS.


<3





No comments: